28 Sep, 2021
As a result of the rapid growth and success of our Robotic Process Automation practice, we are looking to hire a number of new team members.
Our goal is transforming the way businesses operate through advanced automation, thoughtful business process redesign and application of advanced technologies, AI and algorithms. Our aim is to radically improve how our clients operate, delivering faster, more efficient and higher quality customer service. We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative consultants, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients.
These clients are leaders from a number of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare and a variety of other service based industries.
Your key responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, our ideal candidate will review and re-define existing processes with business partners in readiness for process automation as well as conducting evaluation workshops which document “Current State / Future State” in a format ready for automation (logic driven process flows). You will also challenge the status quo and drive out inefficiencies through reducing non-value add manually intensive activities:
Your daily job will include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop detailed “As Is” Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), “To Be Automated” Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 2-3 years of experience working on similar position in a corporate organization
- Ability to communicate across business lines and with technical groups
- Project Management with experience working within Lean/Continuous improvement environments
- Ability to decipher processes into logical process flows
- Proven exposure to User Acceptance Test Management
- Proven ability within Business Process Documentation / Re-Design
- Identification and recommending of appropriate RPA technology platforms best suited for client requirements
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to work under own initiative
- Independent, self-driven
- Problem solving attitude
- Analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Readiness to learn new skills and share experience
- Experience in building RPA solutions for clients (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Experience of Requirements Capturing to support a RPA implementation
- Process mapping/analysis certification
- Business Process Model and Notation certification
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean)
- MS Visio or similar process mapping software
Working location: Amman, Jordan
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nuummite Consulting
Nuummite Consulting is a boutique-consulting firm established to support businesses grow and chart new strategies within their respective domain.
Our partners have all served in either CxO or senior executive positions in multinational companies. Their guidance and perspective stems from years of experience of running companies within the same industries as our clients. Further, their wealth of connections and knowledge covers the local, regional and global scene. Nuummite has offices in Dubai, Amman, Riyadh and Jeddah.