28 Sep, 2021
As a result of the rapid growth and success of our Robotic Process Automation practice, we are looking to hire a number of new team members.
Our goal is transforming the way businesses operate through advanced automation, thoughtful business process redesign and application of advanced technologies, AI and algorithms. Our aim is to radically improve how our clients operate, delivering faster, more efficient and higher quality customer service. We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative consultants, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients.
These clients are leaders from a number of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare and a variety of other service based industries.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you are responsible for participating in delivery of automation solutions to our clients. You will analyze and automate various processes using new, cutting-edge technologies that Nuummite Consulting is currently implementing, and which are growing very fast on a global scale.
Your daily job will include:
- Design, implementation, build, test and deploy RPA software like UI Path, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism)
- Collaboration with colleagues in other departments and countries, helping them automatize their processes in domains such as Risk Management, Business Optimization, Finance and Customer Intelligence
- Becoming Certified in RPA technologies
- Training clients on the use of RPA technologies and in Automation best practice
- Developing Centre-of-Excellence capabilities for our clients, helping them define and implement long-term RPA strategies
To qualify for the role you must have
This is a technical role. To succeed, you will need to have some knowledge of the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in working on operational process improvement and/or transformational projects
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, and analytics
- Knowledge of some programming language (Java, .NET, C++)
- Basic knowledge of workflow tools
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in
- Eligible to travel from time to time in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally
Working location: Amman, Jordan
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nuummite Consulting
Nuummite Consulting is a boutique-consulting firm established to support businesses grow and chart new strategies within their respective domain.
Our partners have all served in either CxO or senior executive positions in multinational companies. Their guidance and perspective stems from years of experience of running companies within the same industries as our clients. Further, their wealth of connections and knowledge covers the local, regional and global scene. Nuummite has offices in Dubai, Amman, Riyadh and Jeddah.