28 Sep, 2021
As a result of the rapid growth and success of our Robotic Process Automation practice, we are looking to hire a number of new team members.
Our goal is transforming the way businesses operate through advanced automation, thoughtful business process redesign and application of advanced technologies, AI and algorithms. Our aim is to radically improve how our clients operate, delivering faster, more efficient and higher quality customer service. We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative consultants, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients.
These clients are leaders from a number of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, healthcare and a variety of other service based industries.
Your key responsibilities
You will be engaging with our clients’ senior leadership, business representatives, and technology teams to understand current state business and technology landscape and developing pragmatic solutions.
Your daily job will include:
- Develop long-term positive relationships with key accounts and hold responsibility for driving sales
- Position and convey a strong value proposition to clients on the transformational value that RPA can potentially provide
- Develop a solid pipeline for project opportunities by working closely with our technology partners
- Monitor sales targets and report status of the assigned accounts to the management
- Suggest actions to improve sales and identify growth opportunities for the company
- Achieve maximum sales results through prospecting, networking and solution-based selling while performing on premise demonstrations
- Develop proposals, respond to client requirements, and provide subject matter expertise
- On-going business development both internally and with clients
To qualify for the role you must have
- 2+ years full sales cycle experience
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Eligible to travel from time to time in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally
- Recent experience selling complex Enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies and business process management
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A thorough understanding of RPA solution architecture (e.g. integration with client IT such as SAP, cloud-based systems, mainframes)
Working location: Amman, Jordan
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nuummite Consulting
Nuummite Consulting is a boutique-consulting firm established to support businesses grow and chart new strategies within their respective domain.
Our partners have all served in either CxO or senior executive positions in multinational companies. Their guidance and perspective stems from years of experience of running companies within the same industries as our clients. Further, their wealth of connections and knowledge covers the local, regional and global scene. Nuummite has offices in Dubai, Amman, Riyadh and Jeddah.