[Webinar Recording: RPA Applications in Supply Chain]
Companies invest millions of dollars setting up their supply chain processes and infrastructure, but still struggle to maximize its efficiency. That is why automation frontrunners in the logistics and supply chain management are investing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to enhance their process and reduce costs without investing heavily in IT or hiring more people. In our latest webinar, we discussed some of the applications of RPA in supply chain. We covered how RPA can provide multiple benefits like increasing order quantity and fulfillment accuracy as well as reduction in shipping delays. In this webinar, you’ll learn several benefits of RPA and its use cases, including:
- Processing requests and invoices
- Finance/accounting compliance
- Document processing
We also had an interactive Q&A session, where attendees asked various questions such as:
- How much time does it usually take to optimize inventory management for a company through supply chain automation?
- What RPA solution is best suited for procurement?
- How is RPA applied in generating monthly and yearly report?
- Normally bank reconciliation requires some common key between the bank and the company to be reconciled. The bank will not have our reference in their statement so what is the solution?
- Who is responsible for RPA implementation in an organization.
To know the answers to these and other questions, watch the webinar on-demand